QUALITY CONTROL COORDINATOR
General Job Description: The Reroof America Quality Control Coordinator will act as a representative for the company in a fashion that is in line with our company culture at all times. The Reroof America Quality Control Coordinator will create a culture of superior service and installation through supervision, coordination and evaluation of our subcontractors and crews.
- The first 30 days of employment are considered your training period.
- During the first 2 weeks, Reroof America will provide training regarding the duties and expectations of the Quality Control Coordinator.
- Reroof America reserves the right during the first 30 days to end their relationship with the Quality Control Coordinator for any reason.
- During employment being on time is paramount. During the training period you will be allowed (1) excused absence with prior notice and 1 delayed arrival with a phone call and valid reason prior to arrival
- Days 31-60 all responsibilities will be handed over to the prospective Quality Control Coordinator on a probationary period for an additional 30 days.
- Supply Work Orders to Crews as they are generated by the Production Manager
- Manage communications between subcontractors and salesmen.
- Manage contact info of subcontractors whom they are responsible for.
- Set jobsite expectations with crews to meet our inspection process
- Surprise spot checks of crew on our projects
- Manage Reroof America warranty repairs as they are needed
- Verify Subcontractor pay invoices and supply to Production Manager for payment on (day of the week).
- Inventory materials on jobs prior to work commencing and deliver any materials necessary to complete the job in a timely fashion.
- Return any materials after a job is completed as a credit to be applied to that specific job.
- Supervise the quality of workmanship on Reroof America projects by completing the Final Inspection and getting it signed off by the customer.
- Supervise 3-5 jobs daily
- Hand out work orders to crews the night before jobs begin
- Keep warranty repairs to less than 2%
- To address repairs and warranty repairs immediately,
- To return any leftover materials within 48 hours of job completion.
- Arrive no later than 7:30am at the first jobsite
- Inspect each home a minimum of 3 times throughout the day
- Sign off on Final Inspections within 48hrs of Job Completion