General Description: The Reroof America Canvasser will act as a representative for the company in a fashion that is in line with our culture at all times. He/she will prospect, market, generate appointments and communicate with the team members of Reroof America as needed to best service our market.
- The Canvassers training period will be for the first 2 weeks of engagement with Reroof America.
- Reroof America reserves the right during the first 30 days to end their relationship with the subcontractor for any reason.
- The first week of training will focus on in house training and practice.
- Week 2 of training will focus on the field and applying what you have learned in the real world.
- During the first 2 weeks quota is not enforced but it is encouraged
- After the first 2 days you should be able to get out on your own and start generating appointments
- You must be an entity or a sole proprietor by 120 days
- Any Verifiable Appointments during training will be paid at a rate of $40
- Must be neat and clean in Reroof America uniform when working with Reroof America clients
- Must be professional and in line with the Reroof America company culture when working with Reroof America clients
- Must provide personal transportation
- Must be on time for appointments with prospective or current clients of Reroof America
- Must communicate clearly and timely with Reroof America clients and Reroof America office and sales personnel
- Must be a better listener than talker when working with Reroof America clients
- Must continue to educate themselves in our industry regarding canvassing techniques, and appointment setting practices
- Must familiarize themselves with the proper procedures when working with our CRM
- Create a minimum of 20 NEW face to face contacts per week
- Make a minimum of 100 Canvassing Calls per week
- Generate at minimum 10 New Leads per week (Quota)
- Strive to meet Expectations, Goals and beyond
- Attend a monthly job review with management
- If Quota is not met the subcontractor will be on probation for the following month
- If Quota is not met for two consecutive months by the subcontractor they will be released from the Reroof America team.
Tools, Marketing, and Training Provided by Reroof America:
- Tools - Canvassing App and Appointment Tracking
- Marketing - Various Flyers and Door Hangers
- Training - full canvassing and presentation training through Reroof America